Everyone wants to start their New Year with a clean and orderly space, Keepers Commercial Cleaning will help you achieve just that. The New Year, 2022 will be a prosperous year for you, your company, and your facility. You can make a lasting impression on your staff and customers by hiring a professional cleaning company. View our checklist below to see how you can proactively keep your employees & visitors safe!
Cleaning Needs for Every Commercial Space
- Janitorial Maintenance: At Keepers our purpose is to serve you so you can continue doing what you love. Our cleaning crews perform every day cleaning tasks to maintain the highest standard cleanliness. Each of our customers will receive a detailed scope of work depending on the needs of their building.
- Day Porter: If you have a particularly busy commercial space you may want to consider our day porter services. When a building needs ongoing maintenance during business hours a day porter is required. This ensures your building is clean for staff and customers at any time of the day.
- Window Washing: The first thing people see upon arrival of your building are the exterior windows. We suggest cleaning your interior and exterior windows at least on quarterly basis. Certainly, dirt and grime will begin to build up on your facility windows which will need to be cleaned regularly. You will be amazed how bright your commercial space becomes after hiring Keepers to professionally clean your windows.
- Floorcare: With daily visitors in and out of your business, residue will wear on your carpets and tile. At Keepers we offer an array of quality floorcare services. Those services include carpet cleaning, VCT strip and wax, tile and grout cleaning, and machine scrubbing and buffing. By hiring reliable experts you can maintain pristine floors while focusing on the daily operations of your business.
Deep Cleaning Needs for the New Year
- Deep Cleaning: Deep cleaning includes thoroughly cleaning restrooms and toilets. Restroom environments naturally tend to be moist which can increase the chances for infections and allergies if not maintained and cleaned frequently. Hire Keepers commercial cleaners and disinfect your entire workspace to avoid spreading harmful pathogens.
- Electrostatic Disinfection: Your facility needs to be ready to fight against at any moment. Keepers achieves this level of safety by This requires routine deep cleaning and disinfection to ensure your facility occupants feel safe.
- Move Out Cleaning: Apartment complexes and similar facilities have many new tenants each month. Cleaning crews ensure the apartment is clean and move in ready.
- Construction Sites Cleared: If you manage construction operations, save yourself time, and expense when you partner with a reliable commercial cleaning company. Keepers can help you remove any residue and clean your construction space.
- Clean the Upholstery Chairs and Stairways: Two areas that are often overlooked are cushioned chairs and stairways. The stairs are used by everyone and carry the most dirt and germs. By cleaning them, you can give your employees a disinfected environment. Having the upholstery seats professionally cleaned ensures they are not only free from spots and stains, but that they are disinfected as well.
In short, a clean and hygienic environment shows professionalism and promotes a healthy working space. Again, you should perform a full scope of commercial cleaning tasks at least 4 to 5 times per week depending on the traffic of your facility to keep yourself, co-workers, and visitors safe from unhygienic conditions. By hiring Keepers Commercial Cleaning you’ll lead the New Year stress-free as they will take care of your facility maintenance. needs so you can concentrate on your business and what you do best. So what are you waiting for? Call Keepers today and start your New Year off right!